- lypophrenia: a feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause
- drapetomania: an overwhelming urge to run away
- escapism: a mental desire to retreat from unpleasant realities through fantasy
- wanderlust: a desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence
- dysania: the state of finding it difficult to get out of bed in the morning
- sanctuary: a small safe place in a troubling world
- metathesiophobia: fear of change
it’s hard having both louis and harry as your favorites because they’re each other’s favorites
i literally just wanna go to concerts, make out, cuddle, and sleep a lot
why fall in love when you can fall on the floor and cry over a tv show
THAT FEELING WHEN U WANNA BE SOMEONES FRIEND BUT THEYRE REALLY COOL
SO ALL YOU DO IS STAY IN THE BACKGROUND AND JUST KINDA WATCH THEM LIKE
“pls be my friend im in love with you (◕‿◕✿) ”
people underestimate my ability to cut them out of my life when they fuck me over
I’m still excited when I get a new follower.
I’m still happy when a post of mine actually gets notes.
And I still appreciate each and every one of you who continues to follow me no matter how silly, or annoying, or weird I am.